AUgust 15-16, 2017 IN sAN dIEGO, ca
Are you a coach, consultant, or HR leader interested in learning more about how to integrate StrengthsFinder into your work, life and organization? Join us for a 2-day immersion into Strengths-based development and learn valuable strategies and techniques for effectively developing others using the StrengthsFinder assessment. This workshop will help you go beyond the basic descriptions of a Top 5 profile and explore the nuances and complexities that make StrengthsFinder so powerful. You'll gain practice and insight from StrengthsFinder expert (and former Gallup consultant) Erin Passons, who has certified over 300 coaches in the Strengths-based approach. Register now, as space is limited!
- Know your Signature Themes and gain insights into your greatest talents
- Deepen your understanding of the Strengths concept.
- Understand the language of strengths; know the 34 StrengthsFinder themes of talent.
- Embark upon the study of theme dynamics, the interplay of theme combinations.
- Receive a StrengthsFinder Tool Kit with all you need to coach individuals and facilitate Team Strengths Discovery workshops.
After the session, you will be able to:
- Help others discover more about their talents & strengths
- Help others develop and use strengths for greater personal and career engagement & productivity.
- Use the Strengths Coaching Guide to begin and continue a dialogue about talents & strengths.
- Help others understand the dynamics of their greatest talents and how they affect relationships, performance, and business outcomes.