Hey, Small Business Owner!
- Do you focus on what you do best every day?
- Could you use some guidance in leading your employees?
- Do you struggle to find balance in your life?
Join us for Leadership Lessons, a bi-monthly series of 90 minute interactive workshops to help you maximize your effectiveness. See below for more information and to register.
Next Session: October 26, 2015, 6:00-7:30 pm ~ $100.00 to register ~ Click here to purchase
Leadership Lessons - Key Takeaways:
- Know your leadership style and increase your self-awareness
- Gain insights into your natural talents and strengths - and work toward aligning your talent with your passion and your business.
- Understand the key elements of building an engaged team of employees, including:
- Setting clear expectations
- Aligning talents to role
- Providing recognition
- Building trust & relationships
- Hire the right people the first time by learning to interview more effectively.
- Learn the basics of giving performance feedback - the good, the bad & the ugly!
- Get personalized advice for your unique challenges from an experienced executive coach, in a comfortable, small-group setting.
Our next session is coming up quickly, so register now to ensure your spot!
Session 1: April 8, 2015, 6:00-7:30 pm ~ $100.00 to register ~ Registration Closed
Session 2: June 17, 2015, 6:00-7:30 pm ~ $100.00 to register ~ Registration Closed
Session 3: August 19, 2015 ~ $100.00 to register ~ Registration Closed
Session 4: October 26, 2015, 6:00-7:30 pm ~ $100.00 to register ~ Click here to purchase